April 1, 2016
ATO Important Dates April 2016
As per ATO Dates – April
- Quarterly PAYG instalment activity statement, quarter 3, 2015–16 for head companies of consolidated groups – due date for lodging and paying.
- March 2016 monthly activity statement – due date for lodging and paying.
- Quarterly activity statement, quarter 3, 2015–16 – paper lodgments – due date for lodging and paying.
- Quarterly instalment notice (form R, S or T), quarter 3, 2015–16 – due date for payment. You only need to lodge if you are varying the instalment amount.
- Super guarantee contributions for quarter 3, 2015–16 – employers must make contributions to the fund by this date.Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 3 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) with us by 28 May 2016.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- TFN report for closely held trusts for TFNs quoted to trustees by beneficiaries in quarter 3, 2015–16.
- Lost members report for the period 1 July 2015 to 31 December 2015.