ATO Important Dates April 2019
As per ATO Dates – April
The following are the important ATO dates for April 2019
- Lodge and pay quarter 3, 2018–19 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge and pay March 2019 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 3, 2018–19 activity statement if lodging by paper.
- Pay quarter 3, 2018–19 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you are varying the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 3, 2018–19 to the funds by this date.
Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 3 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 May 2019.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 3, 2018–19.
- Lodge lost members report for the period 1 July 2018 to 31 December 2018.