June 30, 2017
ATO Important Dates July 2017
As per ATO Dates – July
The following are the important ATO dates for June 2017
- Lodge and pay June 2017 monthly activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2016–17 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2016–17 activity statement if lodging by paper.Pay quarter 4, 2016–17 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you vary the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 4, 2016–17 to funds by this date.Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 4 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 August 2017.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 4, 2016–17.
- Lodge Venture capital deficit tax return for June balancers.
- Lodge Franking account return for 30 June balancers if there is an amount payable