ATO Important Dates July 2019
As per ATO Dates – July
The following are the important ATO dates for July 2019
- Lodge and pay June 2019 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2018–19 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2018–19 activity statement if lodging by paper.
- Pay quarter 4, 2018–19 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you vary the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 4, 2018–19 to funds by this date.
Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 4 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 August 2019.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 4, 2018–19.
- Lodge Venture capital deficit tax return for June balancers.
- Lodge Franking account return for 30 June balancers if there is an amount payable.
- Lodge Early stage innovation company report.