ATO Important Dates July 2021
As per ATO Dates – July 2021
The following are the important ATO dates for this month.
- Lodge and pay June 2021 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarter 4, 2020–21 PAYG instalment activity statement for head companies of consolidated groups.
- by paper and not an active STP reporter.
- Pay quarter 4, 2020–21 instalment notice (form R, S or T). Lodge the notice only if you vary the instalment amount.
- Make super guarantee contributions for quarter 4, 2020–21 to funds by this date.
Employers who do not pay minimum super contributions for quarter 4 by this date must pay the super guarantee charge and lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly (NAT 9599) by 28 August 2021.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible.
- Lodge TFN report for closely held trusts if any beneficiary quoted their TFN to a trustee in quarter 4, 2020–21.
- Lodge Venture capital deficit tax return for June balancers.
- Lodge Franking account return for 30 June balancers if there is an amount payable.
- Lodge Early stage innovation company report.
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.