ATO Important Dates June 2017
As per ATO Dates – June
The following are the important ATO dates for June 2017
- Lodge tax return, including companies and super funds where the tax return is not required earlier and both of the following criteria are met:
- non-taxable or a credit assessment as at latest year lodged
- non–taxable or receiving a credit assessment in the current year.
This is for all entities with a lodgment end date of 15 May 2017, excluding large/medium taxpayers and head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge tax returns due for individuals and trusts with a lodgment end date of 15 May 2017 provided they also pay any liability due by this date.
Note: This is not a lodgment end date but a concessional arrangement where you will not have to pay failure to lodge on time (FTL) penalties if you lodge and pay by this date
- Lodge and pay May 2017 monthly activity statement.
- Lodge 2017 Fringe benefits tax annual return for tax agents (if lodging electronically). Payment (if required) is due 28 May.
- Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2016–17 financial year.