June 3, 2019
ATO Important Dates June 2019
As per ATO Dates – June
The following are the important ATO dates for June 2019
- Lodge tax return for all entities with a lodgment due date of 15 May 2019 if the tax return is not required earlier and both of the following criteria are met:
- non-taxable or a credit assessment in latest year lodged
- non–taxable or receiving a credit assessment in the current year.
Note: This includes companies and super funds, but excludes large/medium taxpayers and head companies of consolidated groups.
- Lodge tax returns due for individuals and trusts with a lodgment due date of 15 May 2019 provided they also pay any liability due by this date.Note: This is not a lodgment due date but a concessional arrangement where failure to lodge on time (FTL) penalties will not apply if you lodge and pay by this date.
- Lodge and pay May 2019 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge 2019 Fringe benefits tax annual return for tax agents if lodging electronically. Payment (if required) is due 28 May.
- Super guarantee contributions must be paid by this date to qualify for a tax deduction in the 2018–19 financial year.
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.