ATO Important Dates March 2020
As per ATO Dates – March 2020
The following are the important ATO dates for March 2020.
- Lodge and pay February 2020 monthly business activity statement.
- Lodge tax return for non-taxable large/medium entities as per the latest year lodged (except individuals).Payment (if required) for companies and super funds is also due on this date. Payment for trusts in this category is due as per their notice of assessment.
- Lodge tax return for companies and super funds with total income of more than $2 million in the latest year lodged (excluding large/medium taxpayers), unless the return was due earlier.
Payment for companies and super funds in this category is also due by this date.
- Lodge tax return for the head company of a consolidated group (excluding large/medium), with a member who had a total income in excess of $2 million in their latest year lodged, unless the return was due earlier.
Payment for companies in this category is also due by this date.
- Lodge tax return for individuals and trusts whose latest return resulted in a tax liability of $20,000 or more, excluding large/medium trusts.
Payment for individuals and trusts in this category is due as advised on their notice of assessment.
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.