ATO Important Dates November 2016
As per ATO Dates – November
The following are the important ATO dates for November 2016
- Lodge and pay October 2016 monthly activity statement.
- Lodge and pay quarterly activity statement for quarter 1, 2016–17 if you are lodging using:
- electronic lodgment service (ELS)
- electronic commerce interface (ECI)
- Tax Agent Portal
- BAS Agent Portal
- practitioner lodgment service (PLS).
- Lodge Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly and pay the super guarantee charge for quarter 1, 2016–17, if the employer did not pay enough contributions on time.Employers who lodge a Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly can choose to offset contributions they paid late to a fund against their super guarantee charge for the quarter. They will still have to pay the remaining super guarantee charge to us.
Note: The super guarantee charge is not tax deductible
For help working out the super guarantee charge and preparing the Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly, use our Super guarantee charge statement and calculator tool.