Konal has over 9 years’ experience in providing high quality business advisory and taxation services to a range of small and medium businesses.
Konal is focused on providing high quality taxation advice to his clients, including all areas of income tax, capital gains tax and other indirect taxes. He also provides tax planning and business management advice.
Konal believes in developing a great working relationship with the clients, having a good understanding of their business and collaborating with the various stakeholders in helping them achieve their goals.
Areas of expertise
- Direct and indirect taxes
- Tax planning and asset protection strategies
- New business planning and setup
- Financial budgeting and cash flow management
Qualifications & memberships
- Chartered Accountant Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Major in Accounting)