Are you looking for a new role where you can use your developing auditing and organsational skills? Due to an increase in clients we are on the lookout for additional team members to come and join us.
We are seeking organised, enthusiastic and suitably qualified individuals at all levels to join our growing external audit teams. Being a large public practice accounting firm, we have the ability to support you to grow your career and reach your professional goals.
We’d prefer this role to be full-time but we are open to being flexible.
We are looking forward to moving back into our offices in Lismore very soon so you can enjoy the newly rebuilt and refurbished modern office space with us.
The benefits we offer staff include but are not limited to:
- competitive salary based on skills and experience – we’re happy to hear what you are looking for
- 1 week purchased leave scheme + generous clothing/uniform allowance
- training and development opportunities + career development support including paying for your CA or CPA (in line with our policy)
- ongoing formal and informal performance feedback
- regular company-funded workplace events, functions and social activities
- practical health & wellbeing supports including our innovative Employee Assistance Program (EAP), where your support provider is your choice.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Business/Accounting/Commerce
- Experience in an Australian public practice firm (unless you are a Graduate or Undergraduate)
- A positive attitude and willingness to be flexible to support business needs
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
About Thomas Noble & Russell (TNR)
Established in 1899, TNR is a leader in the provision of high quality, professional audit, accounting and advisory services for clients throughout Northern NSW and South East Queensland. With over 70 staff, 11 Partners and offices in Lismore (NSW) and Robina (QLD), we have both reach and opportunity for our staff and clients. Our service is solution-driven and personal, and our culture is driven by our core values of Respect, Integrity, Support and Excellence (RISE).
How to Apply
If growing your career is the right direction for you, please provide a current resume + a cover letter that tells us about you and where you want to go.