- Highly regarded 10 Partner Regional firm
- Affiliate member of BRW Top 100 firm
- Audit Division experiencing strong growth with genuine career opportunities and advancement
Thomas Noble & Russell (TNR) is one of the leading regional Chartered Accounting firms in Australia.
The Audit and Assurance Division is led by 4 full time audit partners and as our firm continues to grow we require experienced auditors. There are genuine long term career opportunities across all levels.
We have permanent roles across all levels but in particular for Audit Seniors to Senior Managers with Partnership opportunities. Candidates with genuine domestic experience need only apply.
Remuneration packages will be negotiated based upon relevant experience. The firm offers very competitive compensation policies equivalent to the Big 4 for CA/CPA study as well as additional annual leave and other direct remuneration benefits associated with audit travel.
Cadet & Undergraduate Accountant Positions in Audit & Assurance and Business Services
- Students recently completed the HSC with a strong interest in business, information technology and law with good communication skills; and
- Graduate or Undergraduate Bachelor of Business students who wish to pursue a career in professional accounting.
We offer comprehensive training, mentoring and study assistance to develop a career in professional accounting. Read more about our Graduate Program here.
Our team culture is unique with lots of social activities and events including our coveted Audit Masterchef Cook-Off competition.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like further information please contact the HR Manager on 02 6621 8544.