JobKeeper: what to do now
- Register your interest and subscribe for JobKeeper payment updates through the ATO website.
- Continue to pay eligible employees at least $1,500 each per fortnight, or make a single combined payment of $3,000 by the end of the month.
- Notify eligible employees of your intention to claim JobKeeper payments and confirm that they are not also claiming the payment through another employer.
- Enrol for the JobKeeper payment through the ATO’s Business Portal.
- Fill out the online form with your bank details and entitlement claims based on business participation, e.g. sole traders.
- State number of employees who will be eligible for the first two JobKeeper fortnights (30 March -12 April and 13 April – 26 April).
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.