How We Collect Your Information
The main purposes for which we collect personal information are:
- where it is necessary for us to provide our services;
- to maintain contact with clients;
- to keep clients and contacts informed of the services we offer and of current developments;
- to notify clients and contacts of events, services and service offers;
- for recruitment and employment (including expressions of interest in working for us);
- for administration and management purposes; and
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that may be relevant to you.
Generally we will collect personal information directly from you. Sometimes it may be necessary for us to or we may collect your personal information from a third party, or from a publicly available source. We will only collect personal information in that way where you have consented, you would reasonably expect us to collect personal information in that way, or if it is necessary for a specific purpose in the performance of our services.
We may also collect personal information about you from your use of our websites and information you provide to us through contact mailboxes or through the registration process on our websites.