TNR Financial Times Summer 2021-22
Welcome to TNR’s Summer 2021-22 Financial Times – our quarterly newsletter on business and personal finance information.
In this issue we address several different topics including
- Review of casual employment status
- Getting ready for audits
- Taxing times for individual residency
- Businesses ripe for M&A activity
- Super: what you need to know
- Digital employees strengthen the client experience
- ATO next 5,000 program for private groups
- Volatility a timely reminder to diversify
- Lockdowns shine light on mental health
- Australians using Airbnb, Uber, Airtasker will be reported to the ATO
- Cybersecurity growing but misunderstood
Please click the following image for the latest TNR Financial Times
Please contact TNR if you have any queries related to the items raised in this issue.
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.