Welcome to the Tax Alert – all of the latest tax news, views and clues for December 2022.
This Alert addresses:
- Looming changes for the “buy now, pay later” market
- Proposed new method for calculating work from home expenses
- ABN Registration: Draft legislation to enforce lodgment and notification compliance
- A little planning can help avoid and FBT hangover this festive season
- FBT Car parking benefits: new draft ruling
- Tax implications of deferred rent for businesses
- Future of superannuation
- NSW First home buyers : Choice of tax
Please contact TNR if you have any queries related to the items raised in this issue.
Important: The information contained in this post / article is not advice. Readers should not act solely on the basis of material contained in this post. Items herein are general comments only and do not constitute or convey advice per se. We recommend that our formal advice be sought before acting on anything contained in this post.